LUBRAGEL is a sterile, water soluble gel used for lubricating of the urethral catheters and other medical devices during urethral catheterization, endoscopy and cystoscopy. Beside that it can be used for rectal and colonic applications as a lubricant gel. Lubricating effect of Lubricant Gel with Lidocaine helps preventing trauma between the urethral mucosa, catheter or medical devices. The patient is relaxed and iatrogenic injures due to spasticity or unquiet are minimalized. Lubragel provides optimum lubrication, while the local anaesthetic minimises pain and the antiseptic properties reduce the risk of infection.
100 gram gel contains;
- Purified Water
- Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose
- 2g Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- 0.250g Chlorhexidine Gluconate -20% concentrated
- 0.060g Methyl Hydroxybenzoate
- 0.025g Propyl Hydroxybenzoate
- Syringe falls easily from protective tray enabling gold standard Aseptic Non Touch Technique (ANTT) when preparing a sterile field
- Manufacturing, Expiry and LOT numbers are printed on each individual syringe’s tear off strip and are easily retained for accurate recording
- Syringe format is familiar to clinicians and easy to use
- Latex Free and hypoallergenic
- Eliminates the risk of suction or damage to tissue
- Easy to prime syringe for precise and controlled application
- LUBRAGEL is supplied as sterile in prefilled 6ml, 11ml syringe and 12.5g accordion tube.
LUBRAGEL has been CE marked as a Class III Medical Device under the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC. It is classified as a Class III Medical Device in view of its primary function as a lubricating jelly, with the secondary use being the anaesthetic and antiseptic effects.
Cost effective solution
Lubragel is a cost effective solution enabling Clinicians to achieve significant savings while also ensuring best possible outcomes for the patients. Lubragel minimises the risk of pain, infection and trauma by providing an effective lubricant that contains antiseptics to reduce the risk of infection and a local anaesthetic to reduce pain during the procedure.
- Water based sterile Lubricant gel
- Anesthetic Effective
- Easy to use precision with ready syringe
- Painless usage